Monday, February 11, 2008

Christian Jewlery Line

Thank you to all the new subsribers who have joined this week. It will be so exciting to see who wins Beauty Secrets of the Bible at the end of the month. Check back in later this week for some sneak peaks at the contents of this great title and of course, more chances to enter the drawing!

A friend of mine has shared her fun business with me and I've enjoyed her products so much I wanted to pass along a special offer from Cheryl just for you:

"I hope you will take a look at the Gorgeous jewelry Gurrlie Girl has to offer. We are a Christian based company and offer Scripture Bracelets, cross necklaces, fashion jewelry and so much more.
"Contact me if you'd like me to send you a catalog. Mention seeing me here on Jenni's Inner Beauty Girlz Blog and you will receive Free Shipping with a $25.00 purchase, good until February 29, 2008."

If anyone places an order with Cheryl, please let me know too, either by posting here (be sure to include your email address or some way for me to contact you) or by emailing me at innerbeauty AT affordablemineralmakeup DOT com (remove spaces and replace AT with @ and DOT with .). Any orders Cheryl confirms as having been placed with this special offer will earn more entries into our Beauty Secrets drawing! :D

No comments: