Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Do you ShoutLife?

Not quite a year ago I was invited to visit a freind's website at ShoutLife. Having never heard of the site before, I had no idea what a treat I was in for! ShoutLife is a social networking community (think "myspace") from a decidedly Christian viewpoint. They offer personal pages for each registered user (yes, registration is free), and also special spotlights for Christian commedians, musicians, authors and organizations. You are also free to sign up for fellowship groups within the site on a range of topics or start new groups if you don't find what you are looking for. I have made so many wonderful friends there and find continual encourgament from this site.

If you haven't had a chance to visit, you are welcome to start at my page at www.Shoutlife.com/InfertilityMom. If you register for or already have a SL page, please shoot me a friends request there. I love making friends and keeping up on the happenings of your life! And yes, leave me a note here at InnerBeautyGirlz.blogspot.com with your SL link and you will earn yet another entry into this month's give away - Beauty Secrets of the Bible (follow the link for more chances to enter) by award-winning author, Ginger Garrett. :)

No comments: