Friday, July 24, 2009

10% saving if you email your order

I'm participating in several blogging parties right now and meeting lots of great new friends as a result. What most of us have in commen is that we are women bloggers who either are attending, or in my case would like to be attending (but aren't), a conference called BlogHer this weekend. In honor of this event, I am offering my blog readers 10% off your Affordable Mineral Makeup™ order (discount applies only to products, not tax or applicable shipping) if you email your order directly to me and I receive your Paypal payment by July 29, 2009. To receive the discount, simply mention "BlogHer" in your email and I'll know how you found me. (No, you do not have to be participating in any of the NonBlogHer events to enjoy this discount. It is available to any blog reader who will follow these instructions.) :)

To view available products please visit my page at www.InnerBeautyGirls.com and select "Shop" near the bottom of the page. You are welcome to place your order directly through the website there, but I will not be able to extend my personal discount to you if you choose to do it that way. If you want the savings, please email me with your name, mailing address and items you wish to purchase (including sizes and if you want makeup in sifter jars or baggies) along with your PayPal address so I can invoice you and receive your payment by July 29. :)

My email address is InnerBeauty AT AffordableMineralMakeup DOT com (changing AT to @ and DOT to . and removing spaces) or if you have any email issues you can also try jsaake AT yahoo DOT com. If you email me, be sure to check your SPAM folder for my reply as some ISPs don't like the AffordableMineralMakeup domain and a few others don't seem to like yahoo either.

If you could also help me out by visiting www.InfertilityMom.blogspot.com/ and leaving a comment on my "Top 10 Reasons I'm Excited to Be Staying Home This Weekend" thread I would really appreciate that. (Note to infertile friends, children are mentioned in that post.) I'm trying to win a $100 cash prize for most blogging comments on that thread. Thank you!

1 comment:

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

That's really cool that you're offering a discount for BlogHer. I wish I could take you up on that, but we're moving soon so we're kind of penny-pinching right now.

I truly believe that mineral make up is the best kind of make up to wear. Covering your face with thick liquids or creams is terrible for your skin! Mineral make up allows your skin to breath, thus reducing clogged pores and irritation.