Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mineral Lip Gloss and Eye Liner Sale

Selected Lip Gloss and Eye Liner on clearance at Affordable Mineral Makeup™. View current specials at http://www.affordablemineralmakeup.com/catalog/specials.php?ref=357 or our full product line at www.InnerBeautyGirls.com.

(A gentle reminder to my returning customers: If you go directly to the main Affordable Mineral Makeup™ page and place your order there without first going to my website or entering through one of my direct referal links posted on this blog, I will not receive credit for your purchase. I so appreciate all my customers, especially those who find our products worthy of repeat business, and I am thankful when you take the time to bookmark my direct page at InnerBeautyGirls.com or make your purchase by starting here at the InnerBeautyGirlz.com blog and following provided links! Thank you very much.)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Thanks for the heads up! I will definitely make sure to go through your page first before placing any future orders. I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend.